Delinlea uses the following personal data when using the website. For example when you leave a comment or fill in the contact form. Which information is used depends on the action.
- E-mail Address.
- Personal Website.
- IP Address.
- Information about the activity and behavior on the website.
- Internet browser and device.
Your personal data will be used only for the following purpose;
- You left a comment on the website.
- You left a message through the contact form on the website and if needed we’ll reply to that.
We won’t publish personal data, and won’t save longer as needed.
Sharing information with a third party
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on how Google uses your information, go to this page here.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read the Cookies Policy article.
However if you are still looking for more information or want to check, correct or delete your personal information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Last Update: April 2023